cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre 150 1 MONTH ON STILL NO CONNECTION

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

1 month ago I took out new fibre broadband with TalkTalk

The engineer came and installed both the black fibre box and an Eero 6 router and assured I would have no problems connecting to my internet.

1 month later and 18 phone calls to customer services and 10 live chat conversations (all over 1 hour long) I still have no internet connection. (I’ve requested now 5 times for the engineer to come back and fix the fault)

I now have talk talk sending me letters demanding payment for the service 🤡 

I’ve never been given any account numbers or log in details to the website so any conversation on the phone now takes around an hour to get an (good) English speaking member of the team.

no idea how to approach this now but my address is below 

63f rose street 

aberdeen

if you can find an account cancel it and stop demanding payment for a service that has never worked.

(I can’t get a new provider on city fibre till talk talk cancel this one)

I’ve been through absolutely every troubleshooting step you can think of with so many members of staff before you start asking me to hard reset, disconnect etc etc etc 

1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Meister247,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris