cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Fibre 35 speed

kev6987
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

I was a Shell migrated customer. When with Shell I was told my download speeds would be upto 40mbps. I never got anywhere near that. I made a few complains they sent out a few routers which were just as useless at trying to get the desired download speed. 

I have just renewed with TalkTalk on the fibre 35 and thought the speed would be better with signing direct with talktalk and no longer being with shell and to my disappointment it's the same speed as usual. Since the new contract started a week or so ago I am still using the Shell broadband router. I haven't been issued with a talktalk one. I'm wondering whether that would even increase the download speed as shell tried a few different routers.

For the record my property can receive faster internet as I was getting 40mbps with Vodafone before signing up for shell.

Any help much appreciated.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Message 1 of 3

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. We've been advised that to get the help you need please give the dedicated Shell Migration team a call on 0345 172 0088, they'll be able to help.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

kev6987
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

For the record the speed I am getting is 15mbps which breaks up every now and again while streaming. When my son is using Xbox and I'm streaming a show it breaks up which is why the extra speed which is advertised would be of benefit.

0 Likes