cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Full Fibre Stopped Working

olivermarston2347
First Timer
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I had Full Fibre installed at my house on Friday, it was working fine until Sunday evening when it dropped connection and still hasn't come back online.

I have a black fibre connection box, the power and ethernet lights are on but the other two are off. All cables are in and when it dropped no one had touched it

Any help would be greatly appreciated

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

That's great, thanks for letting me know

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Hi Chris,

There was an issue with the new installation, someone came over last night to tell us and fixed the issue. Thanks for your help 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Oliver,

Could you please check the account number that you've entered in your profile and confirm that its correct

Could you also please try switching the ONT off for 30 minutes as Keith suggested

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi, I have updated this information now

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Have you tried turning the ONT (fibre connection box) off for a full 30 mins & retesting?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi oliver,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

If you previously had a landline with Talktalk, add that in Personal Information,  @olivermarston2347.

Otherwise put your account number in, where it asks for the phone number. 

You need to access the customer information area by going via your avatar/name; settings. Drop down menu. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will reply to your post during the day. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes