cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Internet not working

GavinBradley
First Timer
Private Message
Message 3 of 3

Hi.

I had my Talk Talk internet reconnected two days ago.It worked for one night then went off.It is almost impossible to speak to a human being at Talk Talk.Like most other giant company’s they hide behind a digital wall and seem to avoid any contact with there customers.

When the technician reconnected me he told me it was working then left saying he had to work on the telephone lines?After he left I released that he had not plugged it into the power socket.I did this and managed to get it to work.

I have managed, only a few times, to get through to a customer service agent.They are helpful and professional, they are not the problem.

It is the faceless and nameless directors of Talk Talk who are the problem.The people in charge.

One could report this shocking service from Talk Talk to the industry ombudsman but they will only help after a six week period.

Talk Talk fully understand this and use it to there advantage only rectifying the problem just before this six week period. 

I thought in the uk we had laws to protect us from being exploited a ripped off by large ruthless company's like Talk Talk.

Looks like I was wrong.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Morning,

Do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 3

Hi GavinBradley

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then look into this further.

Thanks

Debbie