cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No Internet since Monday 11 Dec

DVRider
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 26 of 26

Hello,

My Internet (Fibre 35) went down on Mon. After numerous calls and requests for updates, including three hours  on the phone this morning with 8 different people, I have reached a dead end. I'm absolutely stuck. 

Who can I turn to if I've reached the banging-head-against wall stage?

Any help gratefully received.

Ian

0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25

DVRider
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 21 of 26

Michelle,

Can you please inform me as to what the situation is with my broadband service?

I have had no service since this time on Monday - 4 days ago. I can't spend every day now just struggling to find out if and when I might have service restored. The only news I have on fault tracker is that an engineer was 'going to the exchange'. That was late yesterday afternoon. I had a similar message on Monday afternoon. 

Is there any realistic chance of this being dealt with any time soon? 

Please tell me you have a way of escalating this. Are you in contact with Openreach? Is there a way for me to liaise with them directly? This is having an impact on work and much else. The complete lack of information as to what is wrong, and a timescale for getting it fixed, is maddening. 

Thank you.

Ian

0 Likes

DVRider
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 22 of 26

Hi Michelle

My reply was to say that I did not wish for the FTTP upgrade at the moment, as I've been very happy with my existing service up to now, and it meets my needs.

However, this is the 4th day with no internet service at all, and I am keen to get it back ASAP. 

In the past, TT and Openreach have dealt with issues promptly, so obviously I'm concerned about this outage.

If you have any means of expediting an engineer visit for this, or at least an update on the problem, I'd be grateful.

Thanks.

Ian

0 Likes

Message 23 of 26

Hello,

Ok thanks for confirming. We can't see any replies to the email, only posts here on the Community. As a complaint has been raised then our Complaints Team will be making contact with you to resolve this.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

DVRider
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 26

Thanks Michelle 

No FTTP. Have just replied more fully to your email.

Ian

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 25 of 26

Hi Ian,

I'm really sorry to hear this. I can see that a complaint has been raised. Can I just confirm, has FTTP been installed at your property?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes