cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No broadband since 28 Feb

Jimswtob
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

No UFO or landline since 28th February. Customer service shocking. No follow up.  Promised a call from an engineer within 24 hours. 10 days later……..
Heworth York

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Message 2 of 4

Similar issues for me in York.

Not a UFO customer, but since 27th of Feb my broadband Fibre 150 package, has had regular connection droputs around every 22 minutes. 2 support contacts later, 1 engineer visit and 1 cancelled visit due to support unhelpfully being bound to a useless script. Still no information from TalkTalk on anything. Not even a clear communication that there is indeed a problem with the area. Which the engineer who came to my property confirmed as some sort of area fault, as he had been to several locations in the area recently, and was going to 5 more properties within 5 minutes walking distance straight after mine.

I'm basically being ignored as a customer and the sad part is, as someone from the online software industry, it's just due to incompotence of the tools. Dashboard is a useless place for anything to do with faults.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hello,

I'm really sorry to hear this. Please can you add your full name, account number and an alternative contact number to your Community Profile and we can ask the team if they can contact you directly. Please do not post any personal information on the Community.

Thanks

0 Likes