cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No ethernet or wifi from router but modem connected to FTTC

slarty*1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I was recently sent a new FAST 5364 router upgrade to go wih my new subcription to TalkTalk TV.  When I plug the router in, it goes through its start up procedure and connects to the FTTC broadband (white light).  When I first connected my laptop to the router using an ethernet cable, it showed the logon screen but would not accept the correct logon details provided with the router.  It gave an error message in a pink box to the effect of a gateway connection error.  After a few attempts, I did a full factory reset (twice) and now get no wifi signal from the router and no connection through any of the ethernet ports. - though the modem still connects to the VDSL line.  For now, I have gone back to my old router which works.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Morning @slarty*1 

That's great, thanks for letting me know 🙂

I've sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

slarty*1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

New router arrived very quickly.  Plugged it in and all looking good.  Great customer service from TalkTalk.

Message 3 of 6

Hi @slarty*1 

No problem 🙂

The router and returns bag are on the way, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Please let us know how you get on.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

Yes please.  Thank you for the quick response.

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi @slarty*1 

I'm sorry to hear this.

I can send a replacement router and a returns bag, would you like me to arrange this?

0 Likes