cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

No phone or internet for 6 Weeks,reported 3 times and still nothing done

highbeam999
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

The fault is outside my property,was told each time someone would be seeing to this in 3 working days but on it goes

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

There is an open fault with Openreach currently, Their testing has also shown a fault and they are currently investigating.  We can check back with them after the weekend.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

highbeam999
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Yes I have tried different phones in the socket , each time I have reported it I was told it was outside my house but if they need to be in I can arrange to be in whenever they want as long as they tell me when it's likely to be..

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Morning,

I'm really sorry to hear this. The line test is still detecting an external line fault so I've escalated this back to Openreach again now. It looks like previously an engineer visit to the property was requested. Could you provide a few days availability please AM (8-1) and PM (1-6) and also confirm that you accept possible time related charges if the fault is found to be in your property or with your own equipment, and we can arrange a visit if Openreach advise that this is now required.

Can I just confirm that you have tested with 2 different phones at the test socket please?

I'll ask my colleague Karl to check the fault first thing in the morning for an update and if Openreach are advising that the visit to the property is required then he can arrange this here for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes