cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Sagemcom Router failed

TheWizard
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I have a SAGEMCOM TalkTalk Router which is over 4 years old now and has completely failed. I should have been given an updated Router when I last renewed my contract 2 years ago. Anyway, a week or so ago the Router started to fail to allocate IP addresses to mobile devices, after a reboot worked for a bit and then did the same. Following the next reboot it failed altogether and refused to connect to the internet (Front orange light continually flashing). Neither can I access the Router admin page via \\192.168.1.1. I have tried a hard reset to no avail. I am currently borrowing a friend's Router which I have plugged in and all is fine with this. How do I go about obtaining a replacement TalkTalk Router please? I have tried calling Customer Service and am unable to speak with an agent. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @TheWizard 

That's great news, thanks for letting us know 🙂

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

TheWizard
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

New Router arrived very promptly, and is up and running, so thank you for the replacement. I initially had an issue with download speeds, running around 80Mbps rather than the normal 140Mbps I get on my G-FAST 150 connection. There was nothing wrong with the line as the Router I had borrowed was downloading at the higher speed. Anyway after swapping the new Router back in, it suddenly ran at the expected higher speed. So I don't know what all that was about. Anyway, seems to be running OK now.

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Morning,

How are you getting on? Has the replacement router arrived yet?

Michelle

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 5

Hi TheWizard

I'm sorry to hear this.

I've ordered you a replacement router, please allow 24-48hrs for this to arrive.

Let us know how the connection compares with this router.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes