cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Shell Migration Team or TalkTalk support line hangs up on all options

eddiecya
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 1

I've tried all manner of means to try and resolve a niggly broadband connection but I haven't the time to sit for 2 hours on an online chat etc to try and get my line stabilised. The text service was helpful but they gave up stating as I was a shell customer I had to call the migration team but on trying all the options on the line every option just tells me that my call is to be dropped and then it does. I had no trouble logging a fault two weeks ago when my line was broken on a tree but since open reach attended and replaced a section of the line exterior to my home every time the wind blows up the red light on the router likes to go on and off and that starts the yelling from the kids watching youtube. Done all the usual - router plugged directly into the test socket after a period of 30 minutes powered off - I'm convinced the connection boxes the open reach engineer added either end of the new section of line are to blame for a dicky connection but convincing talk talk I need a return visit of the open reach engineer is near on impossible.

0 Likes
0 REPLIES 0