cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

TT Fibre 900: equipment not here yet.

furrybloke
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 7

Hi All

Ordered TT Fibre 900 a couple of weeks ago, due to be installed Wednesday May 1st.

I'm pretty sure the customer service lady told me that the equipment needed for our connection would be delivered to our address before the Openreach engineer came along to connect us. Well, we're just two working days away from the date I agreed for installation, and nothing has arrived.

Am I correct in thinking that maybe I should ring TalkTalk and flag this up, or can I expect the gear to arrive either tomorrow or Tuesday? 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

OK, thanks for letting me know, glad to hear you've got it sorted 🙂

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 7

Hi Chris

Yes, I phoned the Customer Service Centre at about midday.  As it happens, the equipment was not ordered and our install on May 1st won't be going ahead. I spoke to a chap called Jordan who works in Sales and has reordered the upgrade, and it'll now be taking place on May 16th. He gave a strong impression that he knows what he's doing, so I expect a successful outcome this time. 

I couldn't answer your last post on here till now because I was on the phone to Customer Service, then Sales, for an hour and fifteen minutes.

Thanks for taking an interest in my query. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Thanks for that. Could I just ask, have you been in contact with our customer service team since your last post?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi Chris

Profile updated as requested, looking forward to hearing from you that our installation arrangements are proceeding according to plan. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi furrybloke,

You should receive the equipment before the installation date but we can take a look at this for you. Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • TalkTalk home telephone number or account number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

furrybloke
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

…or alternatively, have I misunderstood the process and will the Openreach engineer bring everything with him/her? 

0 Likes