cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

TalkTalk failing to cancel my order - preventing me from oprdering from another provider

mnkelly
Participant
Message 4 of 4

Can somebody please help.

We cancelled our TalkTalk full fibre order due to extremely poor customer service and communication.

Now it seems the order wasn't actually cancelled. 

Every order I set up with a new provider is "failing" due to the existing TalkTalk order on the system.

I am getting emails and messages from TalkTalk with different, conflicting information about when my TalkTalk order is going live - the order that I thought was cancelled.

How can I just cancel my order with TalkTalk and get them to completely delete my account so this doesn't keep happening?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Chat doesn't have the authority to cancel anything, @mnkelly.

Phone calls are supposed to be recorded, so always make a note of when you called, for reference. 

Staff on here should be able to verify the progress of the cancellation. It's best to just wait for their response before posting further, to keep your thread moving forward in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

mnkelly
Participant
Message 3 of 4

I am getting *new* emails and messages since I tried to cancel, giving me dates for engineer visits and my "Go Live" date so clearly my order has not been cancelled.

Customer service is lying to me though chat and the call centre by telling my my order has been fully cancelled.

Who can actually fix this problem?

Capture2.PNGCapture.PNG
0 Likes