cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Welcome email ?

Manso7860
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 11 of 11

Hello All

How long after new order for full fibre should you receive welcome email?

I signed up today in the afternoon.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11
0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

You will need to contact Talktalk directly on the number Arne gave you, @Manso7860.

Staff on the forum can't authorise cancellations. 

So Talktalk won't take your post above as your notice to cancel the order.

Take a look at the Ts&Cs in the link at the foot of the page. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

I want to cancel my order, so can any on the talk talk staff please cancel my order. This is my notice to cancel.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi Manso7860

I cant find anything with that reference, I would suggest contacting us on  03451720088  and asking to speak to  our full fibre team. 

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi

Yes I did I will add it now 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Did you get an order reference?  can you add it to your community profile and I can have a look. 

Message 7 of 11

@Manso7860, staff are not on here at weekends. Look out for their response during the week (Monday to Friday).

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 8 of 11

Hi 

I spoken to them so many times and im not getting anywhere, they always ask security questions which I haven't set up and they say you have failed the questions we can't check or discuss the account 😔

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Had to make another order, other order got  cancelled due to carrying line over which I not accept and I didn't want landline anyway and didn't select to keep line. Made another order via phone and got contract email. No welcome pack as yet. Got text message TalkTalk Update: Thank you for your recent Future Fibre Order. Our records show that you already have an order for Full Fibre at your property. If this order is correct, and you require an additional service to the property, please reply to this message as soon as possible. We're here to help Mon to Sat 8am - 8pm.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi Manso7860.

You should receive it once the order is accepted. 

Can take up to 24 hours, If you still haven't received anything I would advise contacting our Full fibre team again 

Regards