cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

Your Connection is Not Private, disconnect and reconnect after a while

myjamro
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

No help, I have decided to change the service provider. I never had any issue with other providers with real people taking calls and service. Your Serice is useless bots and also if I lucky to get any real person (see my history of contact) then they could not help but waste hours. I had this issues for more than 6 months and reaching end of contract and will never return to TalkTalk. Suddenly my PCs (4 PCs) they display notice and remove the connection and after a while get reconnects. This ping-pong game is serious when I am doing online teaching or live assessment. Horrible Eperience. They sent a WiFi booster that died in 2 months and useless. Getting sick of this service as my children have smashed tablets. iPads and Pones, even the TV that is connected with Ethernet gets stuck and Network error several times a day.

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from  xxxx (for example, passwords, messages or credit cards). 

NET::ERR_CERT_AUTHORITY_INVALID
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

This sounds like a Windows network configuration problem to me, being classified wrongly within the OS. However, your thread gives the impression to me that you don't want help. If I am mistaken, please let me know.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes