cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FIbre Support

Get expert support with your Fibre connection.

error code XVO_00018

brian5011
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

last night I sat down to watch the bonus stream football games on the now app on my TV, i navigated down to the game of my choice, and pressed the ok button as usual, but could not receive the game, i tried other bonus games with the same result, all i got was an error message XVO_00018, I have watched many bonus games recently

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Do you subscribe to Now via TalkTalk or direct with Now?

I can't find any reference to this error code. Have you raised this with Now as they are responsible for the App, not TalkTalk.

You say its the App on your TV and not your box. Is this correct? If the box, which model do you have?

Either way, it's probably not something staff here can help with as Now are responsible for the working of the App and its content. This will also be true regarding the App on your TV if this is how you are accessing content.

Rebooting your device may help, but as suggested approaching Now may resolve this.

If you wish staff to advise, you are in their queue for a response.
For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
You can also add your account number in the private notes field, which only you and the support staff can view.
Please post back when done.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes