cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Eero 6 pro compatibility with Tenda Nova MX12 AX3000

PC2017
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Hello,

I have been with TT for many years on Fibre 35, using Tenda Nova MW 5 & MW6 (6 units). In anticipation of iminent FFTP availability, I upgraded my mesh to Tenda Nova MX12 AX3000 (4 units)

I have ordered FF 500, due for installation September 4th and read with alarm that it comes with Eero 6 PRO, which apparently doesn't link to anything other than Eero units.

Is this correct or is there another solution which doesn't involve junking my £200+ purchase.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi

You can still use the current router instead of the Eero if you prefer.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

I am currently using the TalkTalk black Router: Device version DG8041W-2. T5

Kind regards.

Patrick 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

We do supply the Eero to use as the main router for your FTTP however we can swap this out for a TalkTalk router after install if it does not play nice with your Tenda setup, or you can use your own router if preferred. What router do you currently use at the moment ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes