cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Estate wide full fibre issue

Sean014271
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

Hi, I lost my full fibre at approx 11am Dec 29th. It appears from our estate Facebook page that lots of others have also lost full fibre on the same day but at varying times. I've contacted support and they say it needs a new router which they are sending out. This is also what people on sky have been told, they have since already changed their router and still have no internet. Please can you flag with Openreach as I think it's a bigger issue and something has gone wrong on one or more of the fibre hubs on the estate. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Sean014271

Please can you add your account number or FTTP order number to the Private Notes section of your Community Profile.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you. However, as mentioned below, no one from TalkTalk will be on this forum until Tuesday now.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays. I appreciate that you may have done this, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088, which.

The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes