cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Full Fibre 900 Digital Voice

Bortig
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hi, am upgrading my fibre 150 to full fibre 900, was sent an eero but when they came to assess the installation was told eero doesn't support digital voice, is this right? Also he showed me a router they use which is the same as ive got, i have copper wire from the outside exchange to my house hence the upgrade to full fibre. I already have a modem and router for the fibre 150 which has the digital voice port do you think they'll change my router and still use the modem or is it one box, neater, plus how many electrical sockets needed? Want to keep the main phone, answer phone, in the kitchen again is this possible or does it need to plug into the router, is there an adapter available. Any help and advice welcome as haven't been given much help with the full installation, if it helps I'm in the UK.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi Bortig,

the eero doesn't have a voice port like the Sagemcom but we supply a digital voice adapter with it if you have a FTTP package with VoIP.

Sounds as though you are currently have G.fast so when you upgrade to FTTP you won't need the modem but the router will work with the new FTTP service

Please also see - How Full Fibre is installed - TalkTalk Help & Support

Chris

0 Likes