cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Migrated from shell but out of internet since Sunday

Aniee
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

Migrated from shell but out of internet since Sunday no body Taking responsibility shell said you transfered to talktalk and talktalk said speake to shell. I am working from home already lose 2 days seems like this problem will be prolonged. 

Aniee
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi Aniee

Did you speak to the team yesterday?

0 Likes

Aniee
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 11

Hi Chris,

Hope you alright. My service was stop / blocked while migration from shell to talk talk. So they had to arrange new order today under husband name. Is there any way expediate it and they have given latest 24th of July. It's mean we will have no internet for 1 and half week that effect badely as I work from home . Thank you

Kind Regards

Aniee
0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi Aniee,

I can see that it was passed to an engineer yesterday so if you didn't receive a call yesterday then I would think that you'll receive one today.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Forum staff respond on here daytime, Monday to Friday, @Aniee.

You'll be in the same contract as previously, so termination fees would apply if you don't give Talktalk significantly more time to get to the bottom of this, while in contract. 

Staff should be back on here first thing in the morning. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi Chris,

Roughly how long it will take to solve this issue. Should I look for alternatives if it will take long? 

Thank you

Aniee
0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi Aniee,

I'll pass this over to our future fibre team. I'll let you know when I receive an update or they may contact you directly

Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Hi Chris,

Its shell router orange and white line keep blinking since sunday. Spend 2.5 hours again today on phone line all useless keep transfering different departments like tecnical, full fiber general team , shell migaraion team etc no one helping. Losing 3rd job today as I am working from home but cant due to internet.  Thank you

Aniee
0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi Aniee,

Can you tell me which lights are on, on the ONT

Chris

0 Likes

Aniee
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

Thank you

Aniee
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

I have asked one of TalkTalk's support to pick your thread up and investigate it for you.

They aim to respond within 48 hours (Monday - Friday) excluding Bank Holidays, but if more urgent you can always try the Service Centre on 0345 172 0088. The posts are responded to in time/date order, oldest first.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes