cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

No ring calls every 30mins since Full Fibre upgrade.

MGColdrick
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

Ever since i had my Full fibre upgraded for free by TalkTalk i keep getting no ring calls every 30 minutes on my BT phone. I have spoken to TalkTalk support multiple times on the phone but each time i get no solution provided. Last call i was told to wait for an engineer but that has been a week now with no call back.

I see on here that multiple people have this same problem with the solution of a software fix? Would this solve my problem?

Thank you for any help provided.

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Morning,

Excellent, I'm really glad to hear that 🙂 

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

Hello Michelle,

The issue seems to have been resolved. I have not noticed anymore missed calls. 

Thank you very much for the swift fix. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Morning Matt,

Just checking back in to see if you've received any more 30 minute missed calls since my last post?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11

Hi again Matt,

The team have confirmed that the fix has now been applied so you should no longer see any more of these 30 minute missed calls. I'll check back in with you on Friday just to ensure that everything is ok.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

Hi Matt,

Thanks for confirming. I've asked the team to apply the fix for this particular issue and I will post back here to confirm once this has been completed.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hello Michelle,

Yes correct I have the WiFi Hub 2 with the Voip phone line connected.

Matt

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Morning,

Can I just confirm, are you using the Wifi Hub 2 router please?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

As I said, yes, but not until next week.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

MGColdrick
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 11

Is there any support able to be provided here for my issue?

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

Hi,
staff should be able to help when back next week and you are in their queue for a response.

For a quicker reply can you please ensure you have your personal information up to date in your profile including your TalkTalk landline phone number so your account can be traced. Link here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/personal-profile:personal-info
If you are unsure of your phone number, you can find this in My Account or dial 17070 from your landline phone and this will confirm the number for you.
You can also add your account number in the private notes field, which only you and the support staff can view.
Please post back when done.
Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes