cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Phone problems after full fibre installation

AA08
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Like many others, after my full fibre installation on Friday, I have been receiving no number calls to my BT landline phone every 30 minutes, and I have read in previous posts about a fix to solve this problem. I decided to try live chat first, I told them my problem and requested  a fix, they seemed quite oblivious the fact there was a fix. I spent nearly an hour online while they did multiple tests to be told I could manage my phone settings in my account.

I would be most grateful if a talktalk team member could ask for the fix to applied. I am now connected to a new router Wi-Fi Hub 2.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Morning,

Thanks for your PM and I'm really glad to hear this 🙂 Please let us know if there is anything else that we can help with.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Hi again,

The fix has now been applied and you should notice a difference straightaway, however we'll also check back in with you tomorrow just to make sure that everything is working ok.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Good morning,

I'm really sorry to hear this. I've escalated this over now and have asked the team to apply the fix to resolve this. I'll post back here as soon as this has been completed.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes