cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Poor network and service

Jean116
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I am extremely unhappy with Talk Talk, I was going to go to another provider when I was told the wait time to be connected to our new property was so long, they then said they would match prices quoted by other providers and promised our service would be online for the 8th of May. We decided to stay with Talk talk. We never got connected until the 15th of May after numerous phone calls and complains. We were given a refund. Once the line was connected we have had no connection in our lounge. We have been on the phone numerous times, with different stories. The operator putting down the phone and telling us to buy a booster when I am on the fibre 65 package. It has been a painful experience and I will be cancelling now! Disgusting service and full of excuses!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi Jean,

How are you getting on? Do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Jean116 

Whilst I can't help with contracts etc, just being a customer, I can help with anything technical. You say that you have no connection in your lounge, do you mean via Wireless? Do you have service from the router elsewhere in the property? Which make/model of router do you have?

The information below is provided by TalkTalk, for confirmation please contact @Debbie-TalkTalk or@Michelle-TalkTalk.

KeithFrench is one of our valued Community Stars and can help with a range of issues related to wireless and networking. At times he may ask you to send him test results via a Private Message to help analyse/diagnose an issue. Although Keith does not work for TalkTalk, he very kindly shares his time and knowledge to help with others.

If you need further help or, if we need to take any details such as personal information about your account like phone numbers, account numbers etc. one of the TalkTalk team will jump in and help out.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi Jean,

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes