cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Router Configuration Backup

edhtech
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 25 of 25

Today I have discovered the Backup Configuration option has purposely been removed from 5364 router.  On the face of it I find this action beyond belief.

In my case this router type has always been prone to loosing some of, or all of its conig.  Without giving anything away, I use have a large configuration on my router making backup/restore a vital function.

Can anyone advice me -

1). If there is any intention for this function to return in a future firmware update ?

2). Can a different router be supplied that does have this function ?

PowerHA
24 REPLIES 24

Message 21 of 25

Ok, so can I be put in touch one of your Device Team so I can discus with them ?

PowerHA
0 Likes

Message 22 of 25

Morning,

As far as I am aware no, but we have previously fed this back to our Devices Team. The only router we have currently is the Sagemcom router.

Thanks

0 Likes

edhtech
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 23 of 25

Hi Michelle

Thanks for the reply, I have seen the exact same wording in other post. From this I surmise you are confirming there is no plan for the function to return.

This leaves question 2), can you supply me with an alternative router that has got a Backup Configuration function ?

PowerHA
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 24 of 25

Hello,

Our Devices Team have confirmed that this feature has been removed and will no longer be available.

Thanks

0 Likes