cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Sorry, we had a problem checking your services

Aggie2
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 14 of 14

Hi, I've had full fibre for almost 2 weeks now and had connection issues on mobile, tablet, tv etc, service keeps dropping out, which it never did before. OK, I see this installation has a settling in period but today, I tried to do connection/speed test etc on this website and keep getting the below message,  so basically I want to know what's the problem?

We tried to test your network connection but we can’t provide status updates on your current package.

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14
0 Likes

Message 2 of 14

OK, thanks for your prompt replies and help anyway 😀

Message 3 of 14

Hi Aggie2,

Glad to hear it's stabalised. Sorry, I don't know why its not working, it may just be a temporary issue.

Chris

Message 4 of 14

Hi, things do seem to have stabilised regarding connection to devices however, my original query was why can't I check my connection/speed etc on this website?  it keeps returning the message below .... so, basically I can't compare speeds/connection as suggested

We tried to test your network connection but we can’t provide status updates on your current package.

If you need any additional help, chat to one of our team below:

0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

Hello,

Can I just confirm, have you tried powering down the ONT and router for 30 minutes and then retested the connection again to see how it compares?

Thanks

Michelle

Message 6 of 14

No, the router only has a Voip phone next to it, otherwise its about 3 metres from the nearest device (TV)

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

OK thanks. Your current wifi channel doesn't appear to be congested. is the router situated close to other wireless or electrical devices?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 14

Hi, was installed by Openreach

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Thanks. Was your Full Fibre service installed by Openreach or City Fibre?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 10 of 14

Ok, thanks, I've updated my profile details

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

OK thanks. Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

Aggie2
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 12 of 14

Hi, my router is Sagemcom-FAST5464 and as its supposed to be high speed wifi I've only used it wireless. Forgot to mention that it also says all my devices have issues struggling trying to connect to wifi, despite all devices being in the same room as the router

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 14

Hi Aggie2,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with your service. Which router do you have? Are both wired and wireless devices affected?

Chris

0 Likes