cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Switch to full fibre query

Jess123
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Hello, I posted this the other evening but think it's been missed. Please can you help?

Hi, 

I've just been on the phone to talktalk however the two members of staff I spoke to couldn't help and on transfer to a third person I was cut off with no call back.

My full fibre couldn't be fully installed several weeks ago as the road was not set up for full fibre (the work inside the house was completed). I was told I would hear about when this would be sorted however yesterday (Monday) I got an e-mail to say talktalk subsequently cancelled the installation.

I have re-ordered full fibre as they couldn't amend the cancellation however due to the short time between it being cancelled and reordered, I've had to do this in my partners name and use a different e-mail account. I was told that when the full fibre is activated, I need to cancel my current talktalk broadband...I'm worried that as the new full fibre is under my partners name, I'm going to be charged an early termination charge for cancelling my current broadband. Is this the case? If so, how can I ensure I don't get charged this?

Many thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

I've re-escalated your original thread, @Jess123.

Please follow up there.

I'll mark this one as a duplicate. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.