cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

Moving to full fibre

unicorn77
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 5 of 5

I've instigated a move from TalkTalk to a full fibre and phone package with another isp as it's not available with TalkTalk. I have been given an activation date of 11th Jan 2024 followed by a period of up to 9 days during which my existing landline will be ported over to replace a temporary number. 

If I do not advise TalkTalk, will the broadband still work through the copper connection?

If I notify TalkTalk of cancellation, can I specify a date for the service to cease?

What notice do TalkTalk need before effecting a cancellation?

Thanks in advance for any answers.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

unicorn77
Super Duper Contributor
Private Message
Message 2 of 5

Thanks for the replies. I think I will leave it going until I am sure all is well. I have to pay an early termination fee so at least that will be reducing.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi unicorn77

Sorry that you are leaving.

We ask for 30 days if your cancelling, if you dont cancel the service will continue and you will still be billed.

0 Likes

ifanyonecan
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Hi

I recently changed isp from TalkTalk.

Make sure you tell TalkTalk that your landline number is being ported to your new provider so they don't cut you off before the porting is complete or you may loose your number

TalkTalk told me that my number couldn't be ported to my new provider (naughty) that was a load of rubbish.

Mark

0 Likes