cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

being charged twice?

Chris843
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

i had my first bill this month and i have already paid £49 on the 2nd august and today the direct debit has tried to take £49 out my account but the bill is due on the 2nd for £29 im not sure whats going on 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi Chris843

The full fibre account has a different account number, so you will need to register that account, you will need to use a different email address than the one used on the FTTC account. 

Chris843
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

I got a phonecall from talktalk they said theve cancled the inactive account which was fibre 65 and apparently updated the account but now when i log in to my account i cant see my 500 package anywhere that ive been using just the cancled fibre 65 , they said it should come back on but im just really worried its not lol

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi @Chris843

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions about the Full fibre account.

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regard

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

I'll re-escalate this for you, @Chris843.

It sounds like a big mess in the accounts department. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 5 of 10

Internet got cut off today even tho my bill all up to date i was on the phone to the collections team and they said it is all up to date and they were gonna lift the restriction,couple hours pass and not going so i spent about 3 hours on live chat i have the chat emailed to me i got absoloutly nowhere but found out there is another account registred to me and checking my emails i see a diffrent acount with a similar surname to mine but spelled diffrently im tottaly lost right now how ro get internet back on and get rid of this other bogus account that i dont use .

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Chris843

The payment of £49.37 was for July's bill paid via credit card on 2nd August the attempt to take via Direct debit on the 4th was not successful and rejected on the 7th August. The latest invoice is produced on the 23rd of August was taken successfully on the 1st September, your payment date is always shown on your bill and is due on or after the 30th of each month. 

Regards.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Re-escalating this for you, @Chris843.

I'm sure Arne will get to the bottom of it. Make sure that your Community Profile is complete. Add your account number in Personal Information. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information.  SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Chris843
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

ive been charged again today for £49 even tho bill was paid start of month i really dont know whats going on and talk talk customer services couldn't really help me out

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi @Chris843 

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes