cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEED SOME HELP?

We’re here 24/7. 365 days a year.
Ask questions. Find your answers. Connect.

powerline adaptor died

BrianM4
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I have just had a horrendous forty minute conversation with a talktalk agent trying to explain that one of my powerline adaptors has died. She hadn't a clue what I was trying to say. It should be  a matter easily resolved.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi

TalkTalk no longer provide powerline extenders.  These were originally provided with the older legacy Huawei TV boxes as these needed an ethernet connection to the router.

TalkTalk stopped providing these legacy TV boxes nearly 4 years ago now as these are obsolete and have reached the end of their working lifespan.  As the ne TV boxxes now connect over Wi-Fi , talktalk stopped providing powerline extenders also.

If you do have an older TV box, you could speak to our customer loyalty teams to discuss one of the new TV Hubs.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes