cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Caller Display

sdcrowe44
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 3

For several weeks caller display was working intermittently, a few weeks ago stopped working.  Have had several chats with online tech support which has not helped.  Told it was my phone.  Have had Talktalk engineer visit who told me the line was faulty, Open Reach engineer visit informed me line was not faulty.

To try and cure the fault have connected a new phone, did not resolve the problem.  Other things tried are disconnected phone, changed batteries, reconnected phone still not working, need assistance to cure this fault.

Stewart
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Morning,

I'm sorry to hear this. Could you try removing the Caller Display service in your My Account please and then once this has been removed, then re-add the service again. If you remove the Caller Display service today in My Account then you may have to wait until tomorrow before this can be re-added again. If there is still no change following this then we can ask our faults team to take a look for you.

Thanks

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

Hi @sdcrowe44 nice to meet you again. Your post has been escalated and you should hear tomorrow.

Have you tried this link https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-Caller-Display/ta-p/2205318 

Which might be useful, and considered call safe which is very useful

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.
0 Likes