cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Caller ID

popboffy1
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

My Caller ID just stopped working had it for years with no problem, done the usual checks by plugging phone directly into socket , still didn't work, taken phone to my daughters and plugged it into her BT socket, works fine, tried getting in touch with Talk Talk twice , what a nightmare, customer support , you're having a laugh, what a a bunch of Numpty's, today I was on to them for 1hr 20min for them to keep on asking the same stupid irrelevant questions, and guess what it's still not sorted, wouldn't surprise me if Talk Talk starts charging for it and all will be miraculously working again.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for letting me know 🙂

Michelle

popboffy1
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Thank you Michelle that worked all now OK (for now) could you please , please inform your so called technical dept. as a possible quick fix in case some other poor dab is stuck for hours on the computer answering stupid questions, thanks again much appreciated .

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Good morning,

I'm sory to hear this. Could you try removing the Caller Display service in your My Account please, then wait a few hours and then re-add this again.

Michelle

0 Likes