cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

move telephone socket to another location in the same room

silverj
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 2 of 2

Hello. I am at my wits end! I am having renovation work done in my flat and I have to have all obstructions removed from the wall, one of which is a landline telephone socket. I have spent hours on the phone to TT requesting an engineer to do the work. An appointment has been made twice but has been cancelled on then morning by the TT engineer as he said this work is the responsibility of openreach. When I call TT I get pushed from one dept to another and this morning I was on the phone for 80 minutes when it went dead and I was not called back.

I have just phoned again and was given another number to ring, an openreach number [removed] and when i rang there was a message stating that that number was temporarily discontinued. I was also under the impression that as a TT customer I could not contact openreach directly. As a result of the above I am having to delay the work being done so any help that can be provided would be appreciated. Thanks David C

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi sliverj,

Your post was put in spam quarantine as it contained a telephone number. I've removed the number and moved the thread from spam

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes