cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Caller display not working

BettysPA
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 30 of 30

Hi, please can someone help me get the caller display working on my Mum’s phone. I have read other posts and none of the suggestions work. She is elderly and unable to deal with this herself. It hasn’t worked for a while.  She has a landline only, no internet and also has a Care Call alarm. Any help gratefully received 

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29

Message 21 of 30

Hi Chris, that was the first thing I tried after reading other posts. Should I try again now that you have made the change?

0 Likes

Message 22 of 30

OK thanks for trying. Could you try adding and removing caller display in My Account, this often resolves the problem. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 23 of 30

Hi Chris, no change unfortunately. Still says “incoming call”

0 Likes

Message 24 of 30

OK thanks. I've made a change, can you please retest and let me know if this has made any difference

Chris

0 Likes

Message 25 of 30

Hi Chris, the number beginning 0197…. Is her landline number 

0 Likes

Message 26 of 30

Hi BettysPA,

Just to confirm, is the telephone number in your community profile your Mum's TalkTalk landline telephone number?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 27 of 30

OK, as I said hopefully the support team can help. 

BettysPA
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 28 of 30

Hi, thanks for the reply.  I’ve tried removing it from her account and then re-adding it.  I’ve also looked at other posts on this and nothing that has been suggested has worked

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 30

Do you have access to your mum's online account? Otherwise, please put her full name, address and TalkTalk phone number in the Private notes section of your community profile here and the support team can try to help. 

0 Likes