cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Caller display not working

BettysPA
Repeat Guest
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 30 of 30

Hi, please can someone help me get the caller display working on my Mum’s phone. I have read other posts and none of the suggestions work. She is elderly and unable to deal with this herself. It hasn’t worked for a while.  She has a landline only, no internet and also has a Care Call alarm. Any help gratefully received 

0 Likes
29 REPLIES 29

Message 1 of 30

Morning, I'll let him know.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 2 of 30

Morning Chris, would you be able to send a message to Jamie in the Welfare Team? I was expecting him to call me again yesterday but he didn’t. It’s just that my mum’s phone still isn’t working 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 30

No problem, happy to help 🙂

0 Likes

Message 4 of 30

Thanks Chris, I really do appreciate all you have done 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 30

Hi BettysPA,

Just a quick update to let you know that this has been passed over to our welfare team so that we can get the landline fault sorted for you Mum as soon as possible

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 30

OK thanks, I'll let our network team know that the line is dead, and ask them to look into it ASAP

Chris

Message 7 of 30

Hi, no it’s still the same. No dial tone and when I try to phone her it just sounds like it is ringing out but she doesn’t get anything 

0 Likes

Message 8 of 30

It could be. Just run a line test and it's coming back fine, is there still no dial tone?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 9 of 30

Hi Chris, my mum’s phone line has gone down. Will this be because of what they are doing? She has no dial tone. My only concern is the Care Call not working.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 30

OK, thanks for letting me know 🙂

0 Likes

Message 11 of 30

Hi, yes they have although they keep contacting my mum even though I have asked them not to. They are trying two more things which will take until later on on Thursday to take effect and if that doesn’t work I think they said they will have to contact OpenReach

0 Likes

Message 12 of 30

Hi BettysPA,

How are you getting on, has anyone contact you from out Network team?

Chris

Message 13 of 30

No problem, I've passed your mobile number over to them

Chris

Message 14 of 30

Thanks Chris, please can you ask them to contact me and not my mum. My number is in the private info

0 Likes

Message 15 of 30

I'm experiencing problems removing it so I've passed it over to our Network team for further investigation. I'll let you know when I receive an update or they may contact your directly

Chris

Message 16 of 30
0 Likes

Message 17 of 30

Let me know when you need me to try again 

0 Likes

Message 18 of 30

Thanks for trying that. I'm going to try removing it and re-adding it from my side, if it's then still not working I'll pass it over to our network team for further investigation

Chris

Message 19 of 30

Hi Chris, no joy I’m afraid. It still says incoming call. Having looked at previous posts on this topic does this need to be passed to Openreach for them to sort?

0 Likes

Message 20 of 30

Yes please. If it then still doesn't work please let me know

Chris