cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Digital voice adapter

Marystylo
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 14 of 14

The phone light keeps flashing to say I have messages but I can't seem to clear them I have contacted the help line but received no help

0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13

Message 1 of 14
0 Likes

Marystylo
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 14
  • Thank you for your help, I have been sent a new digital voice adapter and everything is now working 
0 Likes

Message 3 of 14

Morning @Scankydog 

Please can you create your own topic and we can look into this further for you.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Scankydog
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 14

Hi i have the same problem with my digital voice adaptor phone light flashing but no saved messages. Apart from that still works fine

Carl Thompson
0 Likes

Message 5 of 14

OK Marystylo, please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 14

Since waiting for your reply I have spoken to a talk talk and they are going to send me a new digital voice adapter. I had already turned everything off and left it for some time and that still didn't work. I'm now hoping that this will work 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 14

OK thanks. Could you switch the ONT, eero and digital voice adapter off and leave them off for at least 30 minutes, then switch back on and retest. Please let us know how you get on

Chris

0 Likes

Marystylo
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 14

The problem started at the begining of May. I also am unable to receive or make any phone calls. The phone will ring but I can't hear anything and they can't leave a message. I try to make calls but after dialling the number it goes dead. I have tried unplugging then leaves it and switch it on again but this doesn't work.

I am an older lady so don't understand much in the way of technology.

0 Likes

Message 9 of 14

Hi Mary,

Sorry, we can't see any replies to emails, you have to post here on the Community

Chris

0 Likes

Marystylo
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 14

I have sent you 2 emails and hope that you have seen them or I am I meant to send messages this way

0 Likes

Message 11 of 14

OK thanks, and the phone light is flashing slowly? When did it start doing this?

Chris

0 Likes

Marystylo
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 14

There are no messages saved

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 13 of 14

Hi Marystylo,

Just to confirm, is there no message saved?

Chris

0 Likes