cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Fibre 65 and Digital voice

Shirltay1
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

Since upgrading to fibre 65 and using a new BT Advance z phone the phone is showing missed calls every 30 mins. I can see this is not a unique problem but wondered if anyone has a solution please.

9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Morning,

I'm glad to hear this and thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

Message 2 of 10

Hi Chris, thank you all is ok now.

Message 3 of 10

OK, that should be sorted now but please let us know if you experience any further problems

Chris

Message 4 of 10

OK thanks, I'll take a look at this now and get back to you

Chris

Message 5 of 10

Hi Chris, profile now updated 

Shirltay1
Participant
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 10

Profile now updated 

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 10

Hi Shirltay1,

If you still need assistance with this can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Chris

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 10

You appear to have signed out of Community without updating your Community profile which means that TalkTalk Community Support aren't going to be able to identify your service or provide you with the fix.

Please sign back in to Community and follow my guide to updating your Community profile. Thank you.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Hi Shirltay1 

If you read through this topic about BT phones and 'missed calls' you'll see that I explained why this happens on some handsets / base stations when working with Digital Voice. You'll also see that TalkTalk can apply a fix. I'm not sure if the fix is just to disable the Digital Voice session refresh which is what causes the 'missed calls' issue or if there is a fix that doesn't impair the functioning of Digital Voice.

If you wish to prepare for TalkTalk Support - include in the Community Profile (not in these public posts):

Account holder name, TalkTalk home 'phone number

Alternative mobile contact number. Full address with postcode (in the Location box)

Scroll down to Private notes to add the customer email address and account number

Check and Save changes

Select here: Update your profile

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes