cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Problem with phone since changing from UFO to full fibre 900

chilli2
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I've been having problems with my landline since the change over, it now connects to a Grandstream box which has the blue lights on, sadly people have tried to call me and get the message not available, leave a message which when they try does not work. 

tried the phone this morning unable to ring out and not receiving any calls! have tried different landline phones and they do not work either.

It's important I have a working landline due to medical requirements  which I explained when I had to move from UFO so I really need this to be fixed as soon as possible please.   

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi chilli2

Thanks for your reply. If you would prefer to use your own answer machine then you can untick the VM option in My Account.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks for your reply, I did power all down, wasn't sure what the DVA was? so powered down all that was connected,

In settings I notice standard voicemail is ticked, the phone I use has an answer phone built in.

Switched on again after 30mins and phone back working.  

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi chilli2

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you try powering down the ONT, router and DVA for a full 30 minutes and then try connecting the DVA again?

Thanks

0 Likes