cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Home telephone line not recieving calls

dedmans1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 12

Over the last few days the phone line does not recieve telephone calls and none can be made out. No caller display or ringtone. Internet /Broadband work fine . Have rewired master socket and replaced telephone with new and still does not work

Julian
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Message 1 of 12

Hi dedmans1

I'm so glad to hear that the line is working again, I'm just waiting for Openreach to update the fault ticket.

In regards to compensation, further information can be found here About your auto compensation credit

0 Likes

Message 2 of 12

Just come back on. You and I desevre some form of compensation as I missed a call from the hospital let alone other costs

Julian
0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi dedmans1

Openreach have advised that they are working to resolve this fault. Dig work and cable is required to resolve this fault.

I will continue to monitor for further updates.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 12

Hi dedmans1,

I'm sorry for any inconvenience, hopefully the issue will be resolved soon

Chris

0 Likes

Message 5 of 12

So I have spent on a new phone and junction box when if they knew of a fault we should have been told

Julian
0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

Hi dedmans1

Apologies for this. They may already be aware of this fault but I will let you know as soon as they provide us with an update.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 7 of 12

They have been along this road and others lately doing things with the cables.

Julian
0 Likes

Message 8 of 12

Hi dedmans1

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

I've completed a line test and this has detected a potential fault. I have passed this straight over to Openreach to be investigated by a line engineer.

I will continue to monitor for additional updates and I will post back on this thread.

Thanks 

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

This is nuts as I am replying to myself and have done as you asked Debbie. It seems that I was unable to connect on my old account as the registered e mail account ended  with@bt etc!!!

Julian
0 Likes

dedmans1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 12

This is nuts as I am replying to myself and have done as you asked Debbie. It seems that I was unable to connect on my old account as the registered e mail account ended  with@bt etc!!!

Julian
0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 11 of 12

Hi dedmans1

I'm sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes