Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not working

gmac190
Whizz Kid
Message 5 of 5

Hello

My landline is not working properly. I have a dial tone but when calling anyone, no matter who, its engaged. I cannot receive incoming calls, I have dialled it from a mobile and it immediately cuts off as if it doesn't exist. 

Please help. 

I have broadband and it works fine. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

Glad to hear it 🙂

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Many thanks.  Whatever the issue was / is it seems to have rectified itself meantime. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi gmac190

Line tests are clear however we have recently opened an incident for customers having issues making and receiving calls.

This is currently under investigation by our engineers so you may be affected by this incident.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

WEAR A MASK      -      WASH YOUR HANDS      -      SOCIAL DISTANCE

ferguson
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Have you tried connecting your phone directly at the test socket? Subject to that please wait for a response from the support team.