cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

customer service call back

jrful
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 9

I am waiting for a call back from customer service due to poor customer service, they have arranged the call twice and each time have failed to call me, how can I speak to someone to sort the issues.

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Monday to Friday 9am - 7pm; till 6pm Saturday 

03451 720088 

Or use Chat.  Links can be found to the Chat support from this help page, @jrful.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

The call back never happened this evening at 4pm, how do I contact customer services myself, this is becoming a bit of a joke.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi jrful

Sorry for the problems.

The free unlimited calls boost is no longer available and has been withdrawn from our systems, the lowest is half price , the half price TV discount is still available, the reason the new box will have been offered is that current box is out of date so the firmware is not being updated. 

There is a new call back booked for the 30th from 16:00 

Let us know how it goes. 

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

They've not mostly been giving the calls boost away for free for at least 18 months, and I couldn't wangle it in June 2022, @jrful, so hang onto that to make the most of it while you can.

The older TV boxes have been phased out and can't be replaced, so when this one does pack up, their only offer will be the one new model, with a £5.00 per month "rental" (so no longer called the TV charge). May be possible to haggle. 

It took me 4 attempts at Chat and phone calls to reach a deal that was good enough to make me stay another year, @jrful.

It always has been ridiculously time consuming, and requires the customer to be pretty canny and clearheaded. 

Very annoying for you not to get the call backs - however you may find that you suddenly get one unexpectedly out of the blue.....etc.

So we end up complaining about the Complaints procedure too.....

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

1. Took 90mins to renew my contract - this should take 10mins at the most

2. renewing contract want to increase cost of unlimited calls from £0 to £16 per month, would drop this to £8 per month. if I took this then they would cancel my free calls from that date. the contract for free calls went onto the 14th June. I now have to contact talk talk on the 14th June to renew this. How long will this take. Probably at least 30mins

3. Tv currently pay £2.50 this was being increased to £5.00, when queried I was told I could have a new TV box and would only need to pay £2.50 but to keep my existing box (nothing wrong with it and I can record onto it ) it would cost me £5. that is just ridiculous. why would I want a new box that I couldn't record onto. why should i throw something away when it works perfectly fine. 

4. I asked for a call back to discuss these issues as I wasn't happy after 90mins of chat . this was arranged for Friday after 1pm. they then said they would call on Wednesday, I then rang and I was told that this call would be on Friday. On Friday no one rang. I rang again and it took 30mins to get the call rearranged for Monday 2-4pm. No one called. Did an online chat - which started at 4.25pm (i was going out at 5pm) I had to leave at 5pm asking my husband to arrange the call back. I was told they would call after 5pm on Tuesday and no one called.

This is a communication company but it is impossible to communicate with them quickly and easily. 

0 Likes

Message 6 of 9

We are here to help, but I still need to know why you need to contact us.  

0 Likes

jrful
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

I am waiting for a call back from customer support to discuss the issues I have. My main issue is how long it takes to do anything with talk talk, either when you do the chat bot or when you try and phone. is it not possible to ring and automatically speak to a human being who can then deal with the issue. 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi jrful

Sorry that you are unhappy.  

What is the issue? 

0 Likes