cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Nominated User Form Access

roundincircles2
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

My brother has a TalkTalk landline which is not working.  He has no online presence or internet access and pays extra to get his bills on paper.  The online chat team advise he needs to complete a Nominated User Form to enable them to act on my request for a fix.  The webpage says 'You can get an application form in My Account, or alternatively get in touch and request the form. Once you receive the form, fill in your details and have your Nominated User complete their section. Once you've completed the form, simply return it to us using the address on the form.'

I asked for the form to be sent out to him in an online chat, and was told they could only send a link - but it only works if the user is logged into a Talk Talk a/c.  They said I would have to ring Customer Services to ask for a form to be sent, but would have to pass security - which I can't do until the form has been completed  and processed.  Because he is a 'Welfare' case, we may have a workaround to get the landline fixed, but the process to access the form needs sorting out.

On accessing the form from my account, I expected to be able to fill it in before printing - but can't.  All very disjointed and time consuming!

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi @roundincircles2

It looks like the service has been restored this afternoon. 

Regards

Private Message TalkTalk

Message 2 of 4

brother's a/c is ** removed , phone no. **removed **

On line chat promised an immediate contact from the Welfare team to arrange access for an engineer visit but no call again today.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

@roundincircles2 Anyone can log a fault, Can you add either the account number or landline number to your community profile and we can log a fault for him, and also feedback on the agents your have spoken too. 

0 Likes