cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

My landline appointment due TODAY

Wade#jade1111
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 3 of 3

An appointment was made by one of your technicians to attend my property today to resolve my problem with no landline connection (XXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS).  The appointment was made by your technician for him/her to attend  XXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS today by email on the 30/4/2024 @ 08:02.  They suggested the appointment would be today 13.05.24 and that if I did not agree to the date then I should contact him/her.  I answered that email saying that would be convenient. NO ONE HAS ATTENDED.  Why?  I have waited in all day and still no one has attended.  I would be grateful therefore to receive a response to this email by return but if that is not possible then please call me on my mobile ASAP  on XXXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS. 

Thank you

S Cooper (Miss)
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hello,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number or Account number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

@Wade#jade1111, phone numbers and address details must never be displayed on the public forum - it's an open invitation to scammers and spammers etc.

You'll find that the Profile Area has a form for this: go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu ......add your Talktalk phone number  / account number in Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Staff will respond on this thread during the day. Your post is in the queue for attention. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes