cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

My landline phone is not working. Can someone come to see if the problem is the line or the phone?

starrycc
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

My landline phone has no dial tone and does not ring when I call it from my mobile. Either the phone has stopped working or there is a fault on the line.

I don't want to buy a new phone if the line is faulty.

Can someone from TalkTalk come to check it?

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi starrycc

If you would like us to check for updates on this fault for you then please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile.

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 11

I was ages on the online chat yesterday and they tested the line. I'm expecting an Openreach engineer to call to check the outside line and hopefully find where the fault is.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi starrycc

Do you still need help with this or have you spoken to our Faults Team by chat or phone?

0 Likes

Message 4 of 11
0 Likes

Message 5 of 11

I only wanted to email someone at TalkTalk not go to a community posting page and sign up for something

I don't want to put any personal information on my profile

Isn't there an email address anywhere to contact for help with landline/phone issues? I don't want to call a helpline from my mobile!

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi @starrycc 

If you click on your Community Username, then view/manage this users settings, then click on personal information.

Don't forget to click the save changes button at the button once you have added this information.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 11

Go via your avatar; settings; drop down menu....Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES, @starrycc.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

starrycc
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 11

Where do I do that?

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

Hi @starrycc 

I'm really sorry to hear this.

Please can you add your name and TalkTalk landline number to your Community Profile, we can then take a look at this for you.

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

starrycc
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 11

PS the Internet is still working on the line or I wouldn't be on this Website!

0 Likes