Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to understand

redempiredragon
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

Trying to understand whats going on. Not only when I ring up aol/talktalk they say the line is closed, when it's open to 10pm yet it's around 8pm but I get a message that I have not paid my Direct Debit payment when it was only for them to return it back to me and wish to know why.  But I can't even chat on live chat no more as there don't seem to be one.

I have been a customer for a long time now and my contract run out yesterday and I can't renew it as the offer they offer me me by mail is a lot higher bill then what it was before. Are they trying to get me to leave them for someone else. 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi @redempiredragon

So I would suggest calling our Customer Loyalty Team during Business hours (Monday to Saturday 10:00am to 18:00pm) on 03451720046. 

Im sure they can help. 

0 Likes

TheHornedOne
Insightful One
Message 2 of 6

@redempiredragonwrote:

'I have been a customer for a long time now and my contract run out yesterday and I can't renew it as the offer they offer me me by mail is a lot higher bill then what it was before.'

I have found that the best deals become available by seeking out an alternative provider redempiredragon.

~R.

ferguson
Community Star
Message 3 of 6

Cool, I have found that the best deals are always available by speaking to them directly, make sure you ask for the customer loyalty team when prompted and don't be afraid to haggle! Good luck, and do let us know how you you get on.  🙂

0 Likes

redempiredragon
Popular Poster
Message 4 of 6

Thank you for reply. Will try to ring them before 7pm tomorrow.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

I am not sure where you are getting your availability times from, current opening hours can be found here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Our-update-on-Coronavirus/ta-p/2468300

0 Likes