Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to contact talktalk

Rgroberts
First Timer
Message 15 of 15

I am a disable person and I have no landline incoming or outgoing calls,  Since Friday 24th of April.  I have tried repeatedly telephone talktalk customer services.  But an automated voice  states that the service is unavailable. How am I able to speak to someone from talktalk about my fault?

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15

Hi ronggar

Please can you contact our Customer Service Team using Live Chat Our live chat team

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 15
Hi Debbie

No it is not ok. I do not need you to raise the no dial tone fault issue because it is not the issue.
Please go back to my initial post and you should see what my issue is.
This is exactly the reason why I said we could never get to contact TT customer service and get to discuss the issue and solve it.
You asked me to complete my profile - which I already did. Could you get someone to contact me?
Kind regards ron
0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

Hi ronggar

I can raise the no dialtone fault for you to Openreach but we will be unable to call you as we provide online support on the Community.

Updates would be provided on this topic, will this be ok?

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 4 of 15
Hi Debbie

I have no dial tone and I did not say anything about line fault when I raised the issue I could not speak to any TT customer service.
Now that I have updated my profile as you wish, could someone contact me and discuss my issue?
Kind regards ron
0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Hi ronggar

Thanks for updating your Community Profile.

The line tests have detected a possible line fault. Just to confirm, do you have no dialtone?

I can then raise this over to Openreach to be investigated by a line engineer.

Thanks

Debbie

Message 6 of 15
It is updated
Kind regards ron

Message 7 of 15

Hi ronggar

We can investigate this fault for you on the Community.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

Thanks for your reply.

I suppose the members of this forum are all TalkTalk customers and for that reason TalkTalk should have already all the requested information.

If it is meant to be difficult for the customers to contact TalkTalk directly, why TalkTalk does not take the initiative to call directly the customers in case of any issue?

ron

Kind regards ron
0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

Thanks for your reply.

Did you actually get to speak with someone (i.e. human being)?

ron

Kind regards ron
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 10 of 15

Hi Rgroberts,

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated. 

Thanks

Message 11 of 15
Phone 03451720046 that's loyalty team
Justice
0 Likes

Message 12 of 15

Why is it very difficult to contact TalkTalk? I have tried all the telephone numbers given in the bill but nobody has ever picked the phone and talked to me.

The website is not helpful - there is no clear and direct information on how to contact TalkTalk (please someone let me know if you can see any contact number in the website that I can try).

Kind regards ron
0 Likes

vonnyk
First Timer
Message 13 of 15

I have the same issue.  £30 in credit & Not able to dial out & trying to work from home, the automated phone message is unhelpful. Limited tv (2 channels).  The talktalk website has you going round in circles.  Clicking 'HELP' on the website is useless.  It is really frustrating.  I am seriously considering changing my provider.  

If someone from 'talk talk' would  'communicate' with their customers it would be helpful.

0 Likes

Rgroberts
First Timer
Message 14 of 15
I also have no broadband
0 Likes