cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

VOIP still not working

zicoian
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I have Full Fibre 150 with VOIP.  I have had the same problems as many other people over the last 24-48 hours with VOIP.  I saw the Service Status this morning saying that I needed to do a factory reset on the DVA.  I did so but after 15-20 minutes the blue phone light still hadn't lit up.  I've tried resetting the DVA again several times and sometimes only two LEDs light up (not the phone one) and when all three do light up, I still can't ring in or out to my phone line.

I have also seen that the Service Status advice is now "you will now be able to make and receive calls without having to complete reboot/reset"!!

I have seen at least one other user still having similar problems on your forums so please would you escalate my problem as soon as possible as well?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi zicoian

I'm glad to hear that this is now working, thanks for letting me know.

Apologies again for the issues you experienced. I will link below to our complaints process.

Raising a complaint

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

You can find a Complaints link at the bottom of the page. The support team here won't be back online until Monday. 

0 Likes

zicoian
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 8

Hi Debbie,

My phone is now working - I saw the status message about work being done overnight and I can now call from and to my landline.  Thanks for your help in getting this sorted.

However, I would like to raise a formal complaint about this whole fiasco with your technical team.  There is no way that so may people should have been affected by this VOIP problem and why it should have taken over 48 hours (with three attempted solutions) to sort out.  We haven't even been told what went wrong in the first place.  How do we know that it won't happen again, for instance?

I would appreciate it if you would set up the complaint for me or point me in the right direction to do so.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi zicoian

Please can you retest this morning?

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

Hi zicoian

Thank you for trying this. I've gone straight back to the team now and I will post back as soon as I have additional information.

Debbie

0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

No good.  The three lights  came on the DVA but my wife and I can't call the landline from our mobiles.  I was able to call my wife on her mobile once from the landline but just got an engaged tone when I tried to call her again or to call my mobile after that.

0 Likes

Debbie-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 8

Hi zicoian

I'm really sorry about this.

The team have just asked me to ask if you can power down both the eero and voice adapter for a couple of minutes and then switch back on and retest?

0 Likes