cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

voicemail plus.

gabbydon
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I switched from Virgin to Talk Talk 6 months ago and my voicemail has never worked, 1571 allows me to set up a custom message, which ive done but it never changes plus incoming calls are never recorded. Iam being charged 1 pound per month for an option that doesnt work.

any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Note: Friends and families says that they call and leave a message but nothing is recorded

Respect in Every Aspect ....Gabbydon
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Morning,

Thanks for the update and please let us know if you need any assistance 🙂

Michelle

0 Likes

Message 2 of 5

Thanks for asking Michelle,

I've sorted it out myself. After the initial setup, I was able to go in record a new greeting and then off to the races. It works, so most of the issues was my fault.

Thanks for checking back in.

Gabbydon

Respect in Every Aspect ....Gabbydon
0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hello,

How are you getting on, do you still need assistance with this?

Thanks

Michelle

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

Possibly simpler to remove Voicemail Plus from My Account?

There's usually a built in ansaphone with the handset, which you can personalise, @gabbydon.

Might as well save that £1.00.

You should be able to untick the box in My Account, and then make sure that the page updates. If you have trouble with the My Account function, phone in or use Chat.

If you really want to keep it, staff can look into why it hasn't been functioning correctly for you after the weekend. You need to complete your community forum profile details for them to identify your account. 

Add your landline number to Personal Information in the profile area. Go via your avatar/name.....SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes