cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

I need a new sim

petercolak
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I need a new mobile sim (account linked) - I tried the the online chat and the bot transferred me to someone who kept calling me William-- Then wanted me to repeat everything I had already given the system.

Tried calling the Landline number then was asked details which I feel would compromise my security.

Phones are lost/stolen everyday -- why is there no means to request one on our account page. I am tempted to leave. This is not a service but an assault course. Anyone offer advice before I take the easy route

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gondola
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

Hi Peter

Here's the guide for a TalkTalk SIM swap when you need to order a new SIM card for your existing TalkTalk Mobile service. 

TalkTalk Mobile systems are separate from the broadband accounts so just sign in to your customer MyAccount that holds the billing and account details for your TalkTalk Mobile account. You'll need to quote the mobile account and mobile phone number when you call the TalkTalk Mobile team to request a SIM swap.

Landline calls to Customer Services on 0345 172 0044 TalkTalk Mobile option 1, are free from a TalkTalk home 'phone but otherwise are at a standard landline call rate.

Mobile calls to Customer Services on 0203 441 5550, and for TalkTalk Mobile enquiries it's 0800 458 5331.

GondolaCommunity Star 2017-2024

Like below to appreciate my post . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

0 Likes