cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

Mobile wifi connection

RobDL
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

All our devices connect to the router for wifi, including one mobile. The other mobile is unable to connect. I've tried various suggested things without success, including changing the router channel.

This mobile WILL connect to other routers.  Any ideas?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 4

Hi @RobDL 

Login to the router by going to:-

http://192.168.1.1/2.0/gui/#/login/

The user name is admin and the password is the router password quoted on the label on the rear of the router. Then go into Advanced mode and you will see a device listing across Ethernet, plus the 2.4 & 5GHz WiFi bands.

Whilst there, please can you go to the system log which can be found at:-

Dashboard > See internet settings > Manage advanced settings > TalkTalk Wi-Fi Hub > Maintenance > Lo... 

Navigate through the log and copy & paste all entries at a time that you tried to connect this phone to the router's WiFi. 

To protect your privacy, please PM them to me.

The information below is provided by TalkTalk, for confirmation please contact @Debbie-TalkTalk or@Michelle-TalkTalk.

KeithFrench is one of our valued Community Stars and can help with a range of issues related to wireless and networking. At times he may ask you to send him test results via a Private Message to help analyse/diagnose an issue. Although Keith does not work for TalkTalk, he very kindly shares his time and knowledge to help with others.

If you need further help or, if we need to take any details such as personal information about your account like phone numbers, account numbers etc. one of the TalkTalk team will jump in and help out.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 4

Thanks Keith

I'm new to this service and, in error, replied to the email I received from Talktalk.  My apologies for the delay therefore.

The router is SAGEMCOM but I'm not sure where to find the name of the model.  The mobile is a Samsung Galaxy A20e. 

All our other devices connect easily to the router but I don't know about 2.4 or 5GHz.  Excuse my ignorance but if you could point me to where this information is, I will supply it.

Many thanks for your time

Rob

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Please can you tell me the make/model of both the router & phone that you have, so that I can help you? Are your other devices currently onnected to the router's 2.4GHz band, 5GHz band or a mixture?

The information below is provided by TalkTalk, for confirmation please contact @Debbie-TalkTalk or@Michelle-TalkTalk.

KeithFrench is one of our valued Community Stars and can help with a range of issues related to wireless and networking. At times he may ask you to send him test results via a Private Message to help analyse/diagnose an issue. Although Keith does not work for TalkTalk, he very kindly shares his time and knowledge to help with others.

If you need further help or, if we need to take any details such as personal information about your account like phone numbers, account numbers etc. one of the TalkTalk team will jump in and help out.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes