cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile support

For any questions about your TalkTalk mobile service.

no wifi connection to my mobile phone

yasmin61
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

Please help

My mobile phone is not connecting to my router at home, although I can receive a signal to my laptop

My mobile phone will connect to other networks when away from home but not to my own router

There is absolutely no way of getting in touch with TalkTalk

They either do not answer the phone, or if you do get through to a customer service advisor, they cannot help

Live chat is not working

What is a customer supposed to do, 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

I can help with this. Which make/model of TalkTalk router do you have?

The information below is provided by TalkTalk, for confirmation please contact @Debbie-TalkTalk or@Michelle-TalkTalk.

KeithFrench is one of our valued Community Stars and can help with a range of issues related to wireless and networking. At times he may ask you to send him test results via a Private Message to help analyse/diagnose an issue. Although Keith does not work for TalkTalk, he very kindly shares his time and knowledge to help with others.

If you need further help or, if we need to take any details such as personal information about your account like phone numbers, account numbers etc. one of the TalkTalk team will jump in and help out.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes