cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome to our blog

Check out the latest on everything from staying safe online to getting the best from your service.

Calling all HG633 Router users we have a new trial for you...

Update - 8th January, We've had a great response to our trial however it is now closed to new entries. We'd like to thank everyone who's registered their interest in the trial.

Hey Everyone,

We're working on a significant firmware update for the Huawei HG633 router. It includes improvements to broadband and Wi-Fi as well as bug fixes and we're looking for volunteers to try it out first and feedback on their experience.

What's in it for me?

You'll be helping us ensure we get the experience right for you and the rest of our customers and you'll be entered into a Prize draw to win (on completion of trial) 2 x prizes of £100 worth of Amazon Vouchers

Am I eligible to take part in the trial?

• Are you a TalkTalk customer?
  • Are you a TalkTalk broadband customer?
  • Do you have a Huawei HG633 router?

If you answered YES to all of the above then you are eligible to take part and we are excited to hear from you!

Interested & Eligible?

Please sign up by the 8th of January as we're starting the trial in the new year - Terms and conditions apply.

What happens next?

1. The trial is planned to start from the 15th of January.
  2. You will receive a sign up survey with questions about your home set up.
  3. If you are successful in joining the Trial we will notify you via email and roll out the new firmware ( don’t worry you don’t do need do anything, we will do this in the background).
  4. You will then receive a final survey 2 weeks into Trial to gather your overall feedback.
  5. Prize Draw will take place at the end of Trial and winners will be announced via e-mail.

If you have any questions about the Trial, please e-mail TalkTalktrials@TalkTalkplc.com with HG633 Firmware Trial in the Subject field.

Thanks

TalkTalk
Technology

about StephenF

Hey everyone, I'm your community manager and resident lego fanboy and not to mention a massive foodie :) I'm here to help keep the community ticking over each day and support our great members.

Read more of my blog posts
60 Comments

More like this